The email below went out to our campus community this morning. For those following along as we begin our strategic planning process, I have selected the members of the committee. I am meeting with the chairman tomorrow afternoon. He and I will discuss when they plan to meet and the implementation of the process.
Dear Cedarville Family,
I would like to announce to you the members of the Strategic Planning Committee. They are:
- Tom Mach: (Chair) Chair of History and Government, Professor of History, & Director of the Honors Program.
- Rod Johnson: (Vice-Chair) Associate Vice President for Operations
- Lynn Brock: Dean of Library Services
- Mandy Nolt: Accreditation & Assessment Specialist
- Chris Cross: Assistant Athletic Director for Compliance
- Amanda Gillespie: Advancement Officer, Scholarships
- Tim Tuinstra: Associate Professor of Electrical Engineering
- Brandon Waltz: Director of Production Services Group
- Jim Amstutz: Director of Event Services
- Jason Lee: Dean of the School of Biblical and Theological Studies, Professor of Theological Studies
- Anne Rich: Associate Professor of Accounting
I am thankful to each of these members for agreeing to serve on this important committee. Through the graciousness of God, I believe we have assembled a well-balanced committee. We have faculty members serving in professional and liberal arts areas, we have staff members representing the entire institution, and we have variation in age and gender. This committee represents those who received the most votes of faculty and staff members, those recommended by the Vice Presidents, and a committee selected after sincere prayer. I would ask that you continue to pray for each and every member of the committee. Thank you and God bless.